APK is the place where German and Asian Business interests meet
The 16th Asia-Pacific Conference of German Business (APK) – the leading German business event in Asia-Pacific – will take place in Jakarta, Indonesia from 01 – 03 November 2018. The 16th APK aims at attracting up to 1,000 participants from Asia-pacific and Germany, among them many high-ranking business executives and government representatives primarily from Germany and the Asia-Pacific region. The conference objective is to create an atmosphere for the attendees to discuss and promote economic relations between Europe’s biggest and most innovative economy and the fastest growing region in the world. Thus, the conference provides a platform for dialogue and – as the biggest German networking event in the Asia-Pacific region – many opportunities to strengthen business and personal relations among the participants.
Reasons to attend APK2018 in Jakarta, Indonesia:
• High-level business conference
• In-depth discussions about current economic developments, challenges, and trends for the economy in Germany and the Asia-Pacific region
• Influential speakers from economy, business associations and politics
• APK is the flagship event of German Business
• Variation of new and state-of-the-art formats
• Networking opportunities with business executives and government representatives from Germany and Asia-Pacific
The conference is jointly organized by the German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), the Asia-Pacific Committee of German Business (APA), and Germany’s bilateral Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHK) in the Asia-Pacific region. The event is co-chaired by the APA-Chairman and Voith CEO Hubert Lienhard and the German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi). The local host is the German-Indonesian Chamber of Industry and Commerce in close cooperation with the Government of Indonesia.
Find more information on APK here: About APK